|Caramel Custard or Flan|
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- in a small saucepan, simmer sugar & water until caramelized.
- Divide caramel between 6 ramekins and set aside to cool.
- Beat eggs and combine with remaining custard ingredients.
- Stir thoroughly until mixture is smooth & pour into six prepared ramekins.
- Prepare roasting pan as outlined above and place ramekins in it.
- Bake at 300°F for an hour until set and center jiggles slightly.
- Refrigerate overnight and invert onto dessert plates to serve.
I shared this on