Total Time: 30 minutes
1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1 tsp. sesame oil
2 jalapeno peppers, cut in rounds (or more to taste)
2-3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 onion, sliced
1/2 pkg. sliced mushrooms
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1 bunch green onions for garnish
Salt to taste
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Marinate chicken in ginger sesame marinade and sesame oil for 10 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil over high heat and stir fry jalapeno peppers until they soften slightly. Set aside.
- In same oil, fry onion and garlic until translucent.
- Add chicken and stir-fry for 5 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Add mushrooms and green peppers and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add sweet chili sauce and reserved jalapeno peppers.
- Adjust salt to taste and continue stir-frying for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions, cut into inch-long pieces.
- Serve over steamed white rice.