2. Dice 6-8 plum tomatoes & 1/2 a small onion.
3. Melt a tablespoon of butter in a small iron frying pan.
4. Cook onions and tomatoes in melted butter until onions turn translucent. Do not brown the onions.
5. Turn heat down to low, pour whipped eggs into pan and swirl until it covers the bottom of the pan.
6. When eggs set, fold one side to the middle, fold two adjacent sides over, then the last side.
7. Flip over and cook the folded side for a minute.
8. Meanwhile, in another pan, cook a potato patty until golden brown.
9. Place omelette on one side of a toasted muffin and the potato patty on the other half and serve with sweet chili sauce.