|Faux Chin Baung Ywet|
|The True Roselle|
|Stir-Fry the Mushrooms|
|Added Minced Garlic|
|Added Minced Onions|
|Tossed French Fries In|
|Topped Off With Frozen Spinach|
|Garnished With The Juice Of One Lime|
- Heat oil over medium-high heat & toast fennel seeds until golden-brown.
- Add mushrooms & stir-fry until all moisture (if any) have been released.
- Add salt, garlic, onions and green chilies, & stir-fry until onions soften.
- Add potatoes, salt to taste and frozen spinach, cover and cook over medium heat until spinach thaws.
- Stir well after spinach thaws, cover & cook over medium heat until spinach cooks.
- Squeeze lime juice over contents of skillet and transfer to a serving dish.