|Mixed Vegetables in Poppy Seed Sauce|
1 pkg. Freshlike frozen vegetables for soup
1 tsp. ginger paste
3 Tbsp. white poppy seeds (posto), soaked in hot water
1 green chilli, chopped
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1 tsp. nigella seeds (kalonji)
salt to taste
1/2 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. ghee
- Heat oil over high heat and sputter nigella seeds.
- Add frozen vegetables and ginger paste. Cook until done.
- Liquefy white poppy seeds along with the water in which it was soaking and chopped chillies.
- Add poppy seed paste to vegetables and cook over high heat until dry.
- Adjust salt to taste, sprinkle sugar over vegetables and garnish with ghee.
- Serve with hot cooked rice.