Makes: 8 pancakes
- Combine the first four ingredients and stir batter until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except oil and set aside.
- Heat a frying pan and add oil; wipe oil over surface of pan with a paper towel.
- Pour 3 Tbsp. batter into pan, swirling to make a circular shape.
- Cook until bubbles surface, flip over and cook until done.
- Set pancake aside and wipe the pan with the paper towel that was used before.
- Repeat this process until all the batter is used.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce.