Palang Shaag, Misti Alu, Karaishuti Ar Narkol
2 lbs. frozen chopped spinach
½ lb. frozen peas
1 large onion, sliced finely
1 tsp. roasted cumin powder
salt to taste
- Heat a skillet on medium-high heat, toast grated coconut, remove and reserve for later use.
- Heat oil in same skillet and sputter jeera.
- Add and stir-fry sliced jalapenos, onions & cumin powder until onions turn opaque.
- Stir in sweet potatoes & salt to taste, cover and simmer until sweet potatoes are half done.
- Add frozen spinach & peas, add more salt, cover and steam until spinach & peas thaw.
- Stir well and cook over medium heat until spinach is cooked and liquid evaporates.
- Adjust salt, sprinkle with toasted coconut & garnish with sliced peppers and ghee.
I shared this recipe on