|Some of the ingredients|
1-1/4 cups fine rice flour
1 Tbsp. ground cardamom
2 cup sugar
2 sticks unsalted butter
1 (14 oz.) can thick coconut milk
1-1/2 cups rose water
Pinch of salt
1 cup roasted cashews
- Boil water and add cardamom and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
- Stirring continuously, add the rice flour to the boiling water.
- Add coconut milk, rosewater, salt and butter.
- Keep stirring and cooking until mixture forms a ball and leaves sides of pan.
- Sprinkle half the cashews on a greased tray and spread mixture over it.
- Smooth out with a greased wooden spoon or by hand.
- Sprinkle remaining cashews over top and press into mixture.
- Allow to cool and cut into diamonds or form into balls and roll in powdered sugar.