|Burmese Begoon Pora|
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Set aside some green onions, shallots, chili pepper & peanuts for garnishing.
- Using a fork, pierce eggplant evenly all over & rub with vegetable oil.
- Place eggplant in an oven-proof glass dish & roast at 400°F for 20-30 minutes or until soft, turning once.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Peel skin from eggplant & discard, scoop flesh into a mixing bowl and combine with remaining ingredients.
- Adjust seasonings to get a balance of salty & sour flavours and garnish with reserved items.