|Mini Chicken Pot Pie|
- Preheat oven to 375*F and grease muffin compartments with Pam spray.
- Microwave vegetables (without water) on high power for one minute or blanch in boiling water for 1 minute and drain.
- Combine chicken, vegetables, soup and season with salt to taste.
- Line muffin compartments with broad side of crescent roll dough, leaving pointed end hanging over lip of compartment.
- Fill with chicken mixture to mound over the top and wrap the pointed end of the crescent roll around the top, leaving a space for steam to escape.
- Fill empty compartments with water and bake at 375*F for 15 minutes until tops are golden brown.