- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Remove dough from tubes and roll out by hand.
- For large rolls, separate two triangles of dough, place long sides perpendicular to work surface, overlap sides and seal. For small rolls, use one triangle.
- Starting at bottom edge, roll up towards the point.
- Form a circle by gently pulling the two ends down.
- Tuck one point under and the other under and through the center.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Form the remaining rolls as described above.
- Brush rolls with beaten egg and bake at 325°F for 11-13 minutes until golden.
Sunday, November 25, 2012
Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Baking Time: 13 minutes
2 tubes Pillsbury Crescent Rolls for small rolls (4 tubes for large rolls)
1 egg, beaten with 1 Tbsp. water