|Maach Diye Bandha Kopi|
- Heat oil over medium-high heat and sputter cinnamon, cardamoms & shah jeera.
- Add onions and stir-fry until translucent.
- Stir in ginger & garlic pastes, tomatoes, peppers, garam masala and paprika along with the fish pieces.
- Cook fish until oil resurfaces, add cilantro stems and salt to taste.
- Add the shredded cabbage and give it a good stir.
- Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium and cook until cabbage is browned, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with ghee and transfer to a serving dish.