1 green chili or jalapeno pepper, diced
1 tsp. dried shrimp powder
2 tsp. white pepper, or to taste
2 Tbsp. soya sauce
- Blanch green beans in boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry chili & onions until translucent, making sure onions do not brown.
- Add dried shrimp powder & tomatoes and stir-fry until they break down.
- Stir in green beans, salt, pepper, soya sauce, fish sauce & sesame oil.
- Stir well and simmer until green beans are fork tender.
- Serve with steamed Basmati rice.