|Singapore Vermicelli Noodles|
1 cup mung bean sprouts, tails removed
- Simmer curry powder in broth for 3 minutes and remove from heat.
- Soak vermicelli in this liquid until water is absorbed doubles in volume.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and saute garlic and 1 green chili.
- Add onions, peppers, carrots and tomatoes.
- Toss with salt to taste and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add vermicelli, along with soaking liquid, shrimp and adjust salt to taste.
- Turn heat down to medium, stir, cover skillet and simmer until liquid evaporates and vermicelli is cooked.
- Add bean sprouts and toss.
- Garnish with remaining diced chilies and serve immediately.