|2015 Christmas Dinner|
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Season flour with salt, pepper and garlic, and place on a plate.
- Add one steak at a time to the seasoned flour, shake until completely coated and transfer to a clean plate.
- In a frying pan over medium-high heat, cook 2 steaks at a time in oil for 5-6 minutes on each side until browned.
- Transfer browned steaks to a paper-towel lined plate to drain.
- Add any leftover seasoned flour to oil in which steaks were browned and toast to a golden brown.
- Add soup, broth and ketchup to toasted flour, stir well and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to low and add steaks to simmering gravy.
- Cover and cook steaks on low heat for 20 minutes or until tender.