|Tuna Melt Wrap with Green Onions|
|Tuna Melt Wrap with Dill|
- Melt a dab of butter in a small cast iron frying pan over medium heat.
- Place a tortilla in the pan and heat one side.
- Flip tortilla over, layer with 2 halves of a cheese slice, half the tuna and some green onions or dill.
- Fold other half of tortilla over filling and press edges together to seal with cheese.
- Fry both sides of wrap until golden brown.
- Transfer to serving plate, cut in half and garnish with green onions or dill.