|Also known as Toad In A Hole|
4 chicken sausages (or cocktail smokey links)
2 rolls Pillsbury crescent dough (makes 32)
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut each chicken sausage into 8 matchsticks.
- Unroll half a roll of dough; refrigerate the rest.
- Spread ketchup over dough with a pastry brush.
- Roll each segment of dough over a piece of sausage.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet with the seam down.
- Make 32 of these and bake for 10-13 minutes at 350F until golden brown.
|Cut diagonally across rectangle|