Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
3 cups Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
2 cups blanched & slivered almonds
1 cup Baker's sweetened & shredded coconut
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup dried cranberries or cherries
1/2 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine the next 3 ingredients
- Mix contents of both bowls together and stir until well combined.
- Spread onto two baking trays and bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and stir in the dried fruits.
- Cover loosely with wax paper and leave out overnight.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
|This recipe makes two cookie trays of granola|