dash of garlic powder
dash of onion powder
- Preheat oven to 425*F & place a rack on a baking sheet.
- Prick potato with a fork on all sides.
- Rub with oil, salt & pepper and microwave on high power for 2 minutes.
- Remove from microwave & score with a serrated knife 2/3 of the way down.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic & onion powder.
- Place on a rack in preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese, bacon bits (if using) and bake another 10 minutes.
- Garnish with scallions and serve immediately.