- Heat oil over medium-high heat and sputter cinnamon, star anise & shah jeera.
- Add onions and stir-fry until translucent.
- Stir in ginger & garlic pastes, tomatoes, peppers, garam masala and paprika.
- Fry until oil resurfaces and add minced meat.
- Cook meat until is browned, add cilantro and salt to taste.
- Add the shredded cabbage and give it a good stir.
- Cover the pressure cooker and bring to full pressure, reduce heat to medium and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove cooker from heat and allow pressure to fully dissipate.
- Stir again and transfer to a serving dish.