|Variety of Baby Potatoes|
|Stir-Fried Baby Potatoes|
- Soak poppy seeds in a cup of boiling water and set aside for an hour.
- Blend poppy seeds with salt to taste and chilies.
- Microwave potatoes for 3 minutes and peel.
- Halve potatoes that are larger, otherwise leave whole.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat and sputter nigella seeds.
- Add ginger paste and stir-fry until oil resurfaces.
- Add potatoes and salt, stir well, lower heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until potatoes are cooked.
- Pour poppy seed paste over the potatoes, stir again and cook for a further five minutes.
- Garnish with ghee and serve with steamed rice or chapatis.