|A Tray of Kisses Ready for Transporting|
|A Lone Kiss|
- Combine all ingredients to form a dough, making sure all the sugar is incorporated into the cream cheese; I gave it 50 strokes with a spatula by hand.
- Take one pinch of dough at a time and roll in the palm of your hand to form into a smooth ball.
- Place each ball in a mini-cupcake liner on a serving dish.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 until all the dough is used.
- Press a Hershey's kiss into the center of each ball of dough.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to set and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Make these one at a time to avoid drying out the rest of the dough.
- Wash your hands after forming the balls and before pressing Hershey's kisses in to avoid transferring powdered sugar and to keep the chocolate kisses pristine.