|Kya Zan Chet|
|Chinese Preserved Vegetables|
|Tofu & Garnishes|
- Rinse preserved vegetables to get rid of excess salt, drain, chop & set aside.
- Bring chicken broth to a boil and add vermicelli.
- Transfer vermicelli to a plate after it softens and cut into smaller lengths.
- Return vermicelli to soup pot and add the next 4 ingredients.
- Simmer over medium-high heat for 10 minutes until vegetables soften.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste and remove soup from heat.
- Beat eggs with salt and pour in a thin stream while stirring the soup in one direction.
- Pour into soup bowls and garnish with deep-fried onions & garlic.