1 cup vermicelli (semia)
3+1 Tbsps. extra-light olive oil
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in pan over high heat, brown vermicelli and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil over high heat.
- Fry fenugreek and mustard seeds, bay leaf and curry leaves until the seeds begin to sputter.
- Add onions, jalapeno and ginger paste and fry till onions turn translucent.
- Add frozen vegetables and stir well.
- Add browned vermicelli, stir until combined with vegetables.
- Add hot water and sugar to contents in pan, adjust salt to taste and cook until water evaporates.
- Garnish with cilantro, dot with ghee and serve.