|In the Pan|
The red pepper slices can be replaced with or served along with green, orange or yellow peppers.
- Heat skillet over medium heat and melt 1/2 Tbsp. butter.
- Place red pepper rings in pan and break an egg in center of each.
- Sprinkle eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook over low heat until yolks are cooked.
- In a separate frying pan, heat remaining butter and fry tomato slices.
- Sprinkle tomato slices with salt and pepper.
- Place tomato slice on each half of a toasted muffin & top with an egg.
- Serve immediately.