|Left: Apple Raisin Oatmeal in Crock Pot|
Right: Plated Apple Raisin Oatmeal
2 cups Quaker's old fashioned oats
2 apples, cored and sliced
1 cup golden raisins
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
2 cups milk
2 cups water
Pure maple syrup to taste
- Place apples in an even layer at the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle raisins, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt over apples.
- Sprinkle oatmeal in a even layer over top and add milk and water.
- Do not stir.
- Turn slow cooker on low and cook overnight for 8.5 hours.
- Pour pure maple syrup to taste over oatmeal before serving.