(with ground chicken)
1 Tbsp.rice wine
1 Tbsp. dark soy sauce (regular soy sauce is okay too)
1 Tbsp. sesame oil
1/4 tsp. sugar
- Mix chicken with rice wine, soy sauce & sesame oil and set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry onion & garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add chicken & tomatoes and cook until browned, about 20 minutes.
- Add sugar & peppers, stir well and simmer for 3 minutes.
- When sauce evaporates, garnish with green onions.