|Rajma with Keema & Alu|
1 lb. minced lamb or beef
- Heat oil over medium-high heat and sputter cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, star anise and cumin seeds.
- Add onions, garlic and ginger paste and stir-fry until onions turn translucent.
- Stir in tomatoes, coriander-cumin powder & Kashmiri mirch.
- Simmer until tomatoes break down and oil resurfaces.
- Add minced meat and potatoes and stir-fry until meat browns.
- Stir in garam masala powder and beef broth, bring to a boil and lower heat to medium-low.
- Adjust salt to taste, cover and simmer for 30-45 minutes until gravy reduces to about 1/2 cup.
- Garnish with ghee, remove from heat and transfer to a serving dish