|Chicken White Korma|
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut in bite-size pieces
1 large onion, sliced
1 Tbsp. ginger paste
1 Tbsp garlic paste
1 green chili, chopped very finely
1 cup whole milk yogurt
1 pkg. Shan White Korma mix
4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1/4 cup fried onions
- Marinate chicken in 1 Tbsp. oil, ginger & garlic paste, chili, yogurt and korma mix for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan over high heat.
- Saute sliced onions until translucent, then add marinated chicken.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes until chicken is cooked.
- Garnish with fried onions and serve over hot, steamed rice or tortillas.