|Yogurt Mousse with Mango & Saffron|
½ tsp. saffron (kesar), crushed
1 Tbsp. milk
- Stir half the crushed saffron into milk, microwave for 10 seconds and set aside.
- Beat mango pulp with yogurt, rose water, cardamom powder and soaked saffron.
- Adjust sugar according to taste.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with remaining crushed saffron.
- Chill in the refrigerator overnight or for at least an hour.
- Serve chilled.
Note: If Greek yogurt is not available, use plain yogurt that has been drained of all moisture.