|Green Beans Alu Posto|
|Fresh Green Beans|
|Ready to chop|
|Recycle those Plastic Bags|
- Blend poppy seeds to a smooth paste with salt and half the green chilies.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, sputter nigella seeds and remaining green chilies.
- Add potatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir and add green beans and simmer until vegetables are soft.
- Cover with blended poppy seed paste along with a half cup of boiling water and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- When the gravy reaches desired consistency, remove from heat and garnish with slit green chilies.