|Zucchini Alu Bori|
6 zucchini, peeled and diced
1 russet potato, peeled and diced
4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1/2 tsp. Shah jeera or cumin seeds
1 green chili, diced
salt to taste
1 Tbsp. ginger paste
1 tsp. ghee
- Heat oil over medium-high heat and sputter shah jeera and green chilies.
- Stir-fry boris until golden brown, remove and soak in 1/4 cup hot water.
- Add potatoes and fry until golden brown.
- Add zucchini and simmer until potatoes are almost cooked.
- Add boris along with soaking liquid and ginger paste.
- Adjust salt to taste and simmer until water evaporates.