|Shorshe Saak e Begun|
- Heat oil over medium-high heat, brown eggplant pieces and set aside.
- In same skillet, add more oil if necessary and sputter dried chilies.
- Add onions and garlic and stir-fry until onions are browned.
- Add rapini and salt to taste.
- Stir well, cover and cook over medium-low heat until greens are cooked.
- Return eggplant pieces to skillet and stir to combine with greens.
- Adjust salt to taste and remove from heat.
- Transfer to serving dish and serve with steamed Basmati rice or Indian bread.