This dinner took exactly half an hour to put on the table. The boneless, skinless chicken thighs were very tender, the onions crystallized and the potatoes fork tender because the dish was baked at a high temperature.
2 boneless, skinless thighs, halved
1 Tbsp. Hellman's Real Mayonnaise
3 red skin potatoes, cut in thick slices
1 large onion, sliced
1/2 tsp. Shan Chicken Tandoori Masala
1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Sprinkle half the tandoori masala over chicken and half over potatoes.
- Mix mayonnaise into chicken and coat the potatoes with vegetable oil.
- In an oven-proof dish, layer onions, potatoes and top with chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400°F for 30 minutes or until juices from chicken run clear.
- Serve on a bed of hot Basmati rice.