4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
2 large tomatoes, diced
6 cloves garlic, peeled & diced
1 tsp. Kashmiri mirch or chili powder
Salt and black pepper powder to taste
2 Tbsp. sweet chili sauce
1 Tbsp. dark sesame oil
- Heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Fry onions & garlic until translucent.
- Add tomatoes and chili powder & stir-fry until oil resurfaces.
- Add tuna and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Stir in garbanzo beans & water chestnuts.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Lower heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add sweet chili sauce and stir well.
- Drizzle sesame oil over contents in pan & toss.