|Scrambled Eggs, Cabbage & Peas|
1/2 a head of cabbage, minced
4 eggs, beaten
1/2 stick of butter + 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
2 large onions, minced
6-8 cloves of garlic, minced
2-3 green chilies, minced
2 tsp. ground black pepper
1/2 tsp. Ajinomoto (optional)
1 Tbsp. fish sauce (optional)
salt to taste
- Heat oil plus half the butter in a skillet over medium heat and stir-fry the onions and garlic, until translucent.
- Add cabbage, green chilies and black pepper and stir-fry until cabbage is almost cooked.
- Make a well in the center of the cabbage and melt remaining butter.
- Pour beaten eggs over butter and allow to set for a minute.
- Scramble the eggs and incorporate cabbage into the scrambled eggs.
- Sprinkle Ajinomoto and fish sauce over cabbage, adjust salt to taste and stir well.
- Add peas and cover for 5 minutes before transferring to serving dish.