|Savoury Oatmeal Pancakes|
I've made savoury oatmeal pancakes before and those were delicious too.
Ingredients: (makes 4 pancakes)
1 pkg. (Quaker) maple & brown sugar instant oatmeal or
4 Tbsp. old-fashioned oats + brown sugar to taste
1 egg, beaten
1 banana, mashed
1 + 1 Tbsp. butter
1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients together with a fork.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat and pour 2 Tbsp. batter each, on 4 sections of the pan.
- Fry for 3 minutes, dot each pancake with 1/4 Tbsp. butter and flip.
- Turn heat down to medium-low and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Transfer to serving plate and top with maple syrup, fruit compote and/or chopped nuts, or simply sprinkle some pumpkin pie spice.