- Heat oil over medium-high heat and temper with panch phoron and red chilies.
- Add green chilies and onions, followed by ginger paste and tomatoes.
- Add red radishes and potatoes, stir, cover and cook until vegetables are al-dente.
- Add all the greens, cover and allow to reduce to half the quantity.
- Give it a good stir and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Make a well in the center and move all the greens to the edges of the skillet.
- The juices will pool in the center and evaporate in a few minutes.
- Adjust salt to taste, stir well and garnish with roasted panch phoron powder.