|Stuffed Rava Idlis|
1 cup cream of wheat, toasted
1 cup Greek yogurt, whipped
1/4 cup water, or more to make a thick batter
1/2 tsp. baking soda
Pam olive oil spray
2 cups Yellow Alu
- Combine first 5 ingredients, set aside 30 minutes or overnight and stir well.
- Spray 2 idli steamer trays with Pam spray.
- Separate yellow alu into 8 portions, flattening each a little.
- Pour 1 tablespoon idli batter into each of 8 idli depressions, top with a portion of potatoes and pour another tablespoon over the top.
- Steam for 12-15 minutes, remove the two trays from wok and set aside for a few minutes before plating the idlis.
- Serve with coconut chutney, more yellow alu and sambar.