|Bhapa Pudina Chingri|
- Bring a cup of water to the boil, blanch onions and garlic and drain.
- Transfer onions and garlic along with mint, ginger paste and slit chillies to a blender jar and make a paste.
- Smear prawns with the mint paste and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over high heat and sputter nigella seeds and chilies.
- Carefully, slide the marinated prawns and mint sauce into the skillet.
- Turn heat down to medium-low, cover and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve with steamed basmati rice.