|Banana Walnut Friendship Bread|
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease two 9" x 5" loaf pans.
- Sift flour with salt and baking soda; set aside.
- Beat remaining ingredients, except walnuts, together until smooth.
- Add one-third flour at a time to wet ingredients and beat until blended.
- Fold half the walnuts into the batter and pour into loaf pans.
- Sprinkle remaining walnuts evenly over the top
- Bake at 350°F for 55-60 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and bring to room temperature before slicing.