|Eggplant & Pork in Oyster Sauce|
- Mix oyster, chili-garlic, fish and plum sauces with balsamic vinegar and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, add onions and garlic and stir-fry until onions turn translucent.
- Add ground pork, stir well with onions and stir-fry until brown and the oil resurfaces.
- Add soya sauce and stir into contents of skillet.
- Lower heat to medium, add eggplant to skillet along with prepared sauce from step 1, stir well, cover and simmer until eggplant is cooked but still whole.
- Adjust salt to taste, if necessary, and garnish with green onions before serving with steamed basmati or jasmine rice.