|Chicken on Kale & Spinach|
|Taylor Farms Organic Kale Medley|
1-1/2 lbs. skinless & boneless chicken thighs, marinated for 20 minutes in
- 1 Tbsp. ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp. Kashmiri mirch/paprika/chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and stir-fry onions and garlic until translucent.
- Add kale medley, wilt over medium heat and transfer to a serving dish.
- Heat remaining oil in the skillet and temper with bay leaves and peppercorns.
- Add marinated chicken and cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add broth, cover and simmer over medium-low heat until tender and juices are reduced by half.
- Pour over wilted spinach in serving dish and drizzle with sesame oil.