We needed something really quick for dinner today because I'd been quilting all day and didn't have time to cook. There were some lentils and stir fried okra which had to be finished so all we needed was a meat dish. I adapted my Minty Chicken Keema Curry to speed things up. Chopping onions and garlic would take too long so, for a shortcut, I turned to ready made fried onions and garlic that are available in the Oriental grocery store.
Preparation time: none
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Heat oil in a pan and add all ingredients except spinach.
- Break up the ground chicken until no lumps remain.
- Stir everything thoroughly.
- Lower heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes until chicken is cooked.
- Add spinach and cook on low heat for 10 minutes until spinach is done.
- Serve with steamed rice, roti or paratha.