|Eggplant in Oyster Sauce|
Vegetarians and vegans can substitute diced tofu for minced chicken and mushroom sauce for oyster sauce.
- 1 tsp. ginger-garlic paste
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 tsp. Kashmiri mirch/paprika/chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. dark sesame oil
- salt to taste
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pan-fry eggplants until golden brown and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil and stir-fry minced chicken until cooked.
- Return eggplants to skillet along with oyster sauce and chili oil.
- Stir well and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and serve with hot long-grain rice.