|Stained Glass Kyauk Kyaw|
|Stained Glass Jello Cubes|
To make this a semi-diabetic-friendly dessert, I used sugar-free Jello gelatin packets to reduce the sugar content which took nothing away from this dessert because the condensed milk is loaded with sugar and overly sweet.
1 (8 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- Dilute each box of jello in a separate container with 1 cup boiling water and refrigerate overnight to set.
- Cut the set jello into cubes into a 9" x 13" glass pan and mix gently by hand.
- Stir agar agar powder into 1 cup water, stir well and bring to a low simmer.
- Stir over medium-low heat until agar agar dissolves and remove from heat.
- Dilute condensed milk with coconut milk and 1 cup water and stir well with dissolved agar agar.
- Allow milk mixture to cool completely before pouring evenly over coloured jello.
- Do not stir.
- Cool completely before refrigerating preferably overnight, but no less than 1 hour.