|Cilantro-Coconut-White Poppy Seeds Chutney|
Dhonepata-Narkol- Posto Bata
|White Poppy Seeds|
- Soak poppy seeds in boiling water and salt, cover and set aside until cold.
- Blend poppy seeds into a thick paste and transfer to a bowl.
- Dice cilantro and green chili, mix in a blender container with 2 Tbsp. mustard oil, salt and 1-1/2 Tbsp. shredded coconut.
- Blend into a thick paste and mix with poppy seed paste.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. mustard oil, sputter nigella seeds and add blended paste.
- Stir-fry until all liquid is absorbed and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Garnish with rings of green chili and remaining shredded coconut.