|Palang Shaak Begun Shorshe Bata Diye|
1 (16 oz.) pkg. frozen & chopped spinach, thawed
2 Oriental eggplant, cut in cubes
4 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1/2 tsp. panch phoron (Bengali 5 spice)
1 green chili, diced
salt to taste
2 Tbsp. black mustard paste or pulp
- Toss eggplant with salt and set aside.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat and sputter 5 spice and chilies.
- Add eggplant and fry until golden brown.
- Add spinach and cook until spinach wilts.
- Add mustard paste, adjust salt to taste, stir well and remove from heat.