|Phool Kopi Alu Posto|
- Soak white poppy seeds in boiling water for ½ an hour. Do not drain.
- Purée the paste ingredients listed above along with water in which poppy seeds were soaked.
- In a skillet, heat 4 Tbsp. oil & sputter nigella seeds, bay leaves and red chili.
- Add potatoes & ginger paste, cover and simmer until potatoes are half-cooked.
- Add cauliflower & salt, cover and simmer until vegetables are cooked.
- Pour poppy seed paste over vegetables in skillet & stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar, adjust salt to taste and garnish with ghee.
- Serve with steamed Basmati rice.