|Doi Phool Kopi|
1 cinnamon stick
2 star anise
3 green cardamoms
2 tsp. white poppy seeds/posto
4 cloves garlic, diced
2 Tbsp. Greek or hung yogurt
1/4 tsp. sugar
- Heat oil on medium-high and sputter Tempering ingredients.
- When seeds begin to sputter, saute onions, garlic and green chilies until onions turn translucent.
- Turn heat down to medium, add potatoes, cover and simmer for five minutes.
- Add cauliflower, ginger & garlic paste, stir, cover and cook till potatoes are tender.
- Turn heat down to low, adjust salt to taste, sugar, yogurt & stir well.
- Garnish with ghee & cilantro and serve with hot Basmati rice or tortillas.